Covid 19 Procedures & Protocols
Earl Grey Lodge continues to practice Covid protocols, masks are not required, we prefer guests to Earl Grey Lodge to be double vaccinated for Covid 19. We have introduced “The Cabin” which is a private 2 bedroom rental suite with large socialising area, please see www.thecabinpanorama.com. As The Cabin is a private rental without breakfast or shared space, double vaccination is not required.
These changes have been implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- We ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station when entering.
- Ongoing cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including, work surfaces, doors including front door, fridge, microwave.
- Rooms are aired and a full deep clean carried out between stays.
- Housekeeping is suspended, please place any items you would like cleaned outside your door in the laundry bag provided, with the room number. Replacement items will be left at door.
- Breakfast is served upstairs between 8.00am and 10.00am, items are provided in individual portions. Personal tongs are provided for each sitting for other items.
- Lights in the guest lounge are timers
- The Cabin rental is separate accommodation to Earl Grey Lodge and guests are not required to be double vaccinated.