Covid 19 Procedures & Protocols
These changes have been implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- We ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation. A credit will be issued, no credit issued if within 48 hours of booking.
- Are asked to wear face masks to and from their rooms and in all communal areas
- Please use the hand sanitizer station when entering.
- Ongoing cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including, work surfaces, doors including front door, fridge, microwave.
- Rooms are aired and a full deep clean carried out between stays.
- Housekeeping is suspended, please place any items you would like cleaned outside your door in the laundry bag provided, with the room number. Replacement items will be left at door.
- Breakfast is served upstairs with 6ft distancing between tables between 8.00am and 10.00am, items are provided in individual portions. Personal tongs are provided for each sitting for other items.
- Lights in the guest lounge are timers
- Cabin Smokehouse has online ordering and payment which can be accessed through their web site www.Cabinsmokehouse.com should you wish to eat in the kitchen
The Smokehouse has changed to a reservation only system. Please see their Covid procedures and policies.
Communal tables have been removed and booths have been installed along with tables with a maximum of 6 people. Tables are spaced 6ft apart or are shielded with barriers. In the event of reservations being in excess of 6 people, separate tables will be provided up to a maximum of 6, children must be supervised and can not be placed on a separate table, there must be parental supervision on the table as the tables can not interact. Cabin Smokehouse’s air makeup system circulates and changes the air in the restaurant in approximately 3 minutes and replaces it with fresh heated air.