Covid 19 Procedures & Protocols
Earl Grey Lodge has been redesigned for the winter 2021 ski season to accommodate all BC health regulations, we require guests to Earl Grey Lodge to be double vaccinated for Covid 19. We have introduced “The Cabin” which is a private 2 bedroom rental suite with large socialising area, please see www.thecabinpanorama.com. As The Cabin is a private rental without breakfast or shared space, double vaccination is not required.
These changes have been implemented to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff.
- All guests to the bed and breakfast are required to be double vaccinated against Covid 19.
- We ask all guest that are not feeling well, have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath to cancel their reservation. A credit will be issued, no credit issued if within 48 hours of booking.
- Are asked to wear face masks to and from their rooms and in all communal areas
- Please use the hand sanitizer station when entering.
- Ongoing cleaning of all frequent touchpoints including, work surfaces, doors including front door, fridge, microwave.
- Rooms are aired and a full deep clean carried out between stays.
- Housekeeping is suspended, please place any items you would like cleaned outside your door in the laundry bag provided, with the room number. Replacement items will be left at door.
- Breakfast is served upstairs with 6ft distancing between tables between 8.00am and 10.00am, items are provided in individual portions. Personal tongs are provided for each sitting for other items.
- Lights in the guest lounge are timers
- The Cabin rental is separate accommodation to Earl Grey Lodge and guests are not required to be double vaccinated.