TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR EARL GREY LODGE
1st December 2019
1. Check in time is after 4.00 pm directly at Earl Grey Lodge and not Central Check in ; We will try to accommodate earlier occupancy with prior agreement.
2. Check out is 11.00 am, if you wish to leave your car in the driveway please discuss this with the lodge as other guests could require the parking area.
3. Breakfast is available in the guest lounge upstairs between 08.00 and 10.00. Food provided is for the complimentary breakfast of guests staying and is not for use as snacks throughout the day, nor for friends of guests.
4. CABIN Smokehouse menu is posted outside the front door of the CABIN and does not take reservations, access to the restaurant is outside and up the stairs to the front door.
5. The Lodge is open to resident guests and the facilities are provided for the use of resident guests only. The lodge facilities and grounds are not available to any other people without the express agreement of the owners.
6. The Lodge is licensed under the liquor board of British Columbia and only alcoholic drinks bought from Earl Grey Lodge Inc can be consumed upstairs in the breakfast room. Our licence is to midnight, the bar may close before this.
7. The Lodge is fitted with a fire alarm system; please vacate the premises if you hear the alarm sound and move to a safe distance from the lodge.
8. Lights in the entrance vestibule and front porch are automatic and we ask that any guest going to bed late to turn off the remaining lights in the guest kitchen/lounge. Upstairs is not for the use of residential guests, outside of breakfast.
9. Due to the design of the Lodge, we request that you take other guests’ enjoyment into consideration especially with regard to noise.
10. Ski racks, heated boot storage and ski tuning bench in the entrance vestibule are for guests use at their own risk. No skis in bedrooms. Special arrangements can be made for mountain bikes or if you are uncomfortable about leaving your skis in the racks.
11. Guests staying at the lodge have use of the village hot tubs, swimming pools and sauna and other facilities. Please ask us for access cards.
12. We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Please ask if you have any special requirements or request, we will try and accommodate you.
13. PET POLICY The lodge is pet friendly and we allow pets on a pre-arranged basis for direct bookings only. Room bookings are only entered in to on the understanding that owners agree to the following conditions. We request that suitable bedding/cage/kennel is brought with you.
• Pets are allowed in your rented bedroom, please make sure that pets are dry, and their paws/feet are clean before bringing them to your room.
• Pets are not allowed upstairs in the lodge or in the communal guest kitchen or lounge, they are allowed in the entrance vestibule.
• Please clean up after your pet, if you require plastic bags please ask the owners. There is a garbage bin in the entrance vestibule for disposal
• Pet owners pay for any damage caused by their pet before leaving the lodge.
• The lodge does not offer pet sitting services and owners are responsible for their pets while at the lodge. Please leave a cell number if you are leaving your pet in the room.
• Pets that are left in rooms should ideally be crated and are not allowed on the beds or in the baths. We reserve the right to ask guests not to leave pets unattended if they are noisy in the owners’ absence.
• If pets are aggressive or interrupt the enjoyment of other guests, we reserve the right to ask guests to remove the animal (if the guest are not around we reserve the right to remove pets from the bedroom); Guests may be asked to leave the lodge under section 11 of the General terms of business in extreme circumstances, no refunds are given under these circumstances.
• We charge an cleaning charge of $25.00 for each bedroom per 3 days and reserve the right to charge a fee of $200.00 deep clean if the room is soiled or the bed linens have been obviously dirtied by pets.
14. Earl Grey Lodge Inc accepts Interact, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) or cash, please settle your bill before leaving. Bills with restaurant usage on that are not settled before departure will have a 18% gratuity added to food and drink.
15. We would recommend that you bring slippers for your stay and would appreciate you removing your outdoor shoes and leaving them in the entrance vestibule.
16. Booking accommodation does not guarantee seating in the restaurant.
1. All rates are net non-commissionable.
2. Rates are valid only for dates quoted and subject to change prior to receiving the confirmation deposit.
3. Room booking does not occur until the deposit is received. No verbal holds.
4. Special room requests are noted but not guaranteed.
5. Parking on the lodge property is at the guest’s liability and Earl Grey Lodge Inc does not accept any liability for goods lost or stolen from vehicles or outside the lodge.
6. Guests are responsible for any damages incurred to the Lodge during their stay.
7. All rooms and public areas in the lodge are non-smoking (this includes the use of cannabis and vaping). A minimum fine of $200 applies per infraction.
8. We will try to honor all original booking conditions when a stay is changed, however we can’t guarantee price or configuration of rooms.
9. All accommodation is subject to availability. We reserve the right to change room configuration due to unforeseen difficulties.
10. Bookings are not weather specific; refunds are not available if the weather is not as predicted or hoped for.
11. In the event of non-compliance of the terms of business or abusive behavior by guests Earl Grey Lodge Inc reserves the right to ask guests to vacate the premises. No refund will be given in these circumstances.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS for Accommodation
Your verbal or written authorization of the use of your credit card indicates your understanding and compliance with Earl Grey Lodge Inc terms of business.
30% of the total cost of the reservation is processed as a non-refundable deposit. Full Payment will be taken on the credit card provided for final payment. Full payment is taken 30 days prior to arrival.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations made 30 days or more from arrival date will result in forfeiting the 30% non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made within the 30-day period results in forfeiting of total amount of the reservation.
In the event that a booking must be cancelled, we will try and re-sell the room/s for reservations made directly with Earl Grey Lodge, if successful we will reimburse the cost less a 15% administration fee. This service is not offered for bookings via any 3rd party organisations (i.e. Panorama Mountain Village, Expedia and associated companies)
Please note if we are unable to process final payment and we have tried to contact you, we will cancel the reservation and the deposit will be forfeited. Unused portions of a reservation are non-refundable.
Accommodation Adjustment Policy
Changes to reservation dates may be made up to 14 days before the arrival date and are subject to availability, the total of the reservation may increase dependant on the new dates selected. No date changes are permitted within the 14-day period before the arrival date.
Date changes must be within 6 months of the original arrival date for all seasons.
DEPOSITS & PAYMENTS for Functions
A payment of 30% of the agreed estimated is required as a non-refundable deposit to confirm the reservation and make the booking firm.
The 70% remaining balance of the agreed estimated is required 30 days prior to arrival and will be charged directly to the credit card given for deposit.
All function accommodations and venue space must be confirmed with final payment made 30 days prior to arrival. Your reservation may be moved, changed or cancelled without notice if the final payment is not made 30 days before the event. Earl Grey Lodge Inc will use its best endeavours to obtain the final payment and will inform clients of changes to the booking due to non-payment.
FUNCTION RELEASES & CANCELLATIONS and OWNERSHIP
Function cancellations received within 30 days of the date will result in forfeiture of all payments.
Cancellations received 30 days before the event will result in forfeiture of the deposit.
In the event of change of ownership. Earl Grey Lodge Inc will return any deposits received to the clients or give the clients the option of continuing their booking with the new owners, subject to operations being continued. Deposits will be forwarded to the new owners for the agreed event and confirmed in writing to the client.
GROUP DETAILS & REQUIREMENTS
An accurate and detailed itinerary and rooming list with any special requirements must be provided to the lodge 10 days prior to arrival.
A phone call is requested one day prior to arrival to reconfirm details.
Functions are accepted on the understanding that estimates can not reduce by more than 10% in value, nor break the minimum charges. In the event that a client wishes to reduce an estimated value by more than 10%, Earl Grey Lodge Inc reserves the right to charge 90% of the agreed estimated or minimum charge fee which ever is greater. Earl Grey Lodge inc. also reserves the right to change the agreed offering dependent on changes.
|PRIVATE DINING ROOM up to 16 people||$1500.00 + taxes|
|PRIVATE DINING ROOM 17 – 25 people||$1850.00 + taxes|
|MAIN DINING ROOM||$3000.00 + taxes|
|PRIVATE DINING ROOM + MAIN DINING ROOM||$4500.00 + taxes|
|CABIN EXCLUSIVITY||$6500.00 + taxes|